Edward Jones - Mark Hendrick
- Finance - Investments and wealth management
As an Edward Jones financial advisor, I believe it is important to invest my time to understand your personal situation and financial goals. I am focused on providing exceptional service to individuals and business owners. Nearly all of my clients had their money with other firms prior to meeting me. They chose to move their wealth to me because of my dedication to creating an ideal client experience.
HOW DO WE CREATE AN IDEAL CLIENT EXPERIENCE
1. Understand each client's needs and risk tolerance;
2. Communicating proactively about what each client cares about and needs;
3. Helping define financial goals, and offering tailored solutions;
4. Making it easy and convenient to do business with us;
5. Being clear and transparent about fees and costs;
Investing is simple, but not easy! We strive to provide investments that have performed well through different market cycles rather than speculative investments that have not been tested over time.
I hold the CRPC® (Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor) designation, as well as a Series 7 General Securities license, a Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law Examination license and a General Life and Health Insurance license.
I am a native Texan and serve my community as a member of Richardson Plano Professional Network (RPPN), a network
Whom to Contact
- Mark Hendrick, CRPC®Financial Advisor2600 N. Central ExpresswaySuite 625Richardson, Texas 75080Phone: (972) 234-0745
Located on northbound access road of Central Expressway (I-75) just south of Renner Road.