Women4Women Mentoring Program - Oct. 30
Self-development: Finding professional inspiration and adding skills
The Richardson Chamber Women in Leadership Women4Women peer-mentoring program is designed to provide cross-generational professional support to women at every stage of their career.
Join us for an interactive small-group session for sharing favorite resources for professional inspiration and learning. Ideas can range from:
- Career-oriented books or magazines
- Thought-provoking podcasts
- Professional/networking groups
- Mobile apps you use
- Online or in-person classes
- People, companies, or organizations you follow on social media
We will have sips and snacks, but feel free to bring some to share if you'd like.