Richardson Woman's Club Charitable Foundation Inc.
Nonprofits and civic organizations
RWCCF , The Richardson Woman’s Club Charitable Foundation Inc. is the business arm of The Richardson Woman's Club. It manages the Club's affairs, funds, property, and expenditures of The Richardson Woman's, a 501C3 organization. The Richardson Woman’s Club was formed in 1955 and has served the Richardson Community since that time. The property that the Woman’s club utilizes and manages is owned by the City of Richardson. The Richardson Woman's Club Charitable Foundation was incorporated in 1983 and allocates contribution of the funds raised to charitable, religious, scientific, literary or educational purposes. Scholarships are awarded annually to students in the Richardson School district and donations are also made annually to our community's non-profit agencies.