Women in Leadership - June 5
Finding peace in everyday life
Featuring: Ann Ranson, president, Bottom Line 3 Marketing, Inc.
Where do you find balance when life is coming at you so fast and from so many directions? Perhaps balance is an unattainable goal, but coming to peace with the changes that surround you may be just what you need instead. Change is inevitable and it's happening all around you, so even though it seems to be happening outside of you, riding the wave of change is really an inside job. In this program, we'll explore how to find peace with the many demands on your time, and how you can pivot from a business presentation to Girl Scouts to home maintenance, without losing your cool. Because these pivots require changes - in attitude, energy, and skill - you'll want to attend and take away specific ideas and tools that you can use when life feels unmanageable.
About the speaker:
Ann Ranson is the president of Bottom Line 3 Marketing, Inc., a socially conscious enterprise that works with nonprofits/associations, small businesses, and individuals who are seeking a focused, strategic, head & heart yet practical approach to exploring the possibilities for success. She has Fortune 500 experience in her career spanning 30+ years in the rough-and-tumble media world. Since leaving media in 2006, she has worked as a marketing and strategy planner, business coach and speaker/trainer to nonprofits and associations.
A few career highlights:
- Building the Dallas Cowboys Radio Network sales and sponsorship operation from the ground up
- Developer and manager of 6-7 figure marketing campaigns
- Creation and facilitation of Bottom Line3 Strategic Planning System
- Affiliation with Core Clarity, Inc. who helps people understand and leverage their unique talents and strengths (StrengthsFinder)
- Certification as a Connection Practice, Transformation Game and Selling to Women Coach and Facilitator
- Invitation to give two TED Talks at TEDxSMU (view "Women talk on No Regrets" at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_5OUE2bd2s)
Ann serves as Communications Chair on the board of the Friends of the Bath House Cultural Center, is an active advocacy volunteer for AARP and is a professional member of the National Speakers Association.
Registration Policy: three days prior to the event. Unclaimed reservations during the event will be relinquished at noon. Walk-in customers will be seated based on space availability.