Reshoring Webinar, June 16
The International Business Resource Center is pleased to present "Reshoring...Leading the Trend in Evaluating and Reengineering Supply Chains in 2021"
Reshoring is the practice of bringing manufacturing and services back to the U.S. from overseas. Texas, in particular, has been a top destination for jobs coming back stateside as a result of reshoring.
According to Larry Gigerich, executive managing director at site selection firm Ginovus, “Within Texas, both Dallas-Fort Worth and San Antonio could be the biggest beneficiaries of reshoring.”
Tune in to find the tools to help you source smarter and sell smarter when competing with imports.
• We will demonstrate that shorter supply chains are also more profitable for OEM and supplier for 20-40% of products.
• Learn why manufacturing more products in the U.S. really can be the best economic decision for your company.
• What factors contribute to your product’s Total Cost of Ownership.
• How to pick products to reshore.
• How to find and sell to new customers who import what you produce.
• Discover the advantage of shifting to some local sources.
• Tools to sell against imports and get leads.
About our speaker:
Harry Moser founded the Reshoring Initiative after serving as president of GF Machining Solutions for 22 years. He participated actively in President Obama’s 2012 Insourcing Forum at the White House, and he is a member of the Department of Commerce’s Investment Advisory Council.
Moser is frequently quoted in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times and Forbes, and is featured on national TV and radio programs.
He holds BS and MS degrees in Engineering from MIT and an MBA from the University of Chicago.
Thanks to our sponsors:
The Tassopoulos Law Firm, LLC