Joint HR and Growth and Mobility Lunch - May 12
Three Cs to keep them coming back - Culture, change and communication
A.G. “Pete” Hinojosa, CBPA
Published Author, Master Trainer DISC,
Model of Human Behavior, Leadership Expert, Entrepreneur
The Great Resignation, The Great Reshuffle, The Tsunami of Turnover, The She-cession, The Turnover Surge- these are just some of the headlines you see each day. Join Master Trainer and Thought Leadership Director, Pete Hinojosa as he takes you through the Three C’s: Creating a climate of communication, tackling the concerns of change, and strengthening your culture
Pete Hinojosa is Insperity’s Director of Thought Leadership
• He is a Published author
• A Business owner since 1997
As an educator he was:
• Nominated six times as teacher of the year
• Three times recognized as an outstanding educator in the nation
• Voted as the funniest, most enthusiastic, and best teacher at Kingwood High School
• He is one of only 10 in the world to hold a Master trainer certification from Personality Insights in the Model of Human Behavior And was recently awarded the Distinguished Alumni Award from his school district in Humble, Texas.
• And was recently awarded the Distinguished Alumni Award from his school district in Humble, Texas.
RCC registration/cancellation policy:
Reservations with payment are required. Because of catering requirements, we must charge for reservations not cancelled three days prior to the event. Cancellations after that date can be substituted, please provide name prior to event. On-site registration (walk-ins) will be charged an additional $10. Unclaimed reservations during the event will be relinquished at noon. On-site registrants (walk-in customers) will be seated based on space availability.