A hybrid workforce - June 26
Managing a hybrid workforce in the new normal
Featuring: David Reed, president, Remote Office Consulting
This presentation will address how we prepare for the new workforce normal:
- Will a virtual workforce be part of your future plan?
- How do you decide who returns to the office and who continues to work remotely?
- What policies should you create or update to govern a remote workforce?
- What are some tools to help create your remote workforce strategy?
- How do you maintain a positive culture in a distributed environment?
David Reed started Remote Office Consulting (ROC) in 2008 to assist organizations in implementing a complete remote workforce strategy. The need for having remote team members may be because of a pandemic or other emergency, or it may be part of their employee recruitment/engagement strategy.
David has a engineering background with degrees in Chemical Engineering and Computer Science from Texas A&M University and has worked for Andersen Consulting, Exxon, several smaller companies and Walt Disney World in Orlando. Just over 20 years ago, he left Disney and started Customer Centered Consulting Group, Inc. (CCCG). Since then, CCCG has been providing speaking, training and consulting services for a wide variety of clients. He expanded in 2008 to launch ROC.
David is a featured columnist in several newsletters and the author of several books on customer service.