Newest Ambassadors receive coveted blue jackets
Congratulations to newest ambassadors for receiving their blue ambassador jackets. Much like the famous green jackets awarded to golfers who win the U.S. Masters Tournament, the blue ambassador jacket is earned by the best of the best in our Ambassadors Club. They symbolize an unparalleled level of commitment to promoting the chamber. Currently, only 30 chamber members have blue jackets.
· Kathy Rogers, Nothing Bundt Cakes-Richardson
· Tami Davis, Total Hearing Care
· Angel Young, JP & Associates
· Bryan Robert, Green Bank
· Marilyn Jones, Ebby Halliday Realtors
· Steve Rolandelli, IRI Consulting
· Amy Martin, Go Gourmet Catering
· Krishna Upadhyaya, PMI Star of Texas
· Judy Fishpaw, Springhill Suites
Chamber ambassadors are members who serve as the face of the Richardson Chamber. They represent, promote and encourage participation in the chamber, while maintaining contact with new and current members. They also serve as greeters at various chamber networking functions. Ambassador club members participate in events like:
· New business ribbon cuttings
· New Member Orientations
· Annual Richardson Health Expo
· Business Network events
· Monthly ambassador meetings
· Meetings held by other chamber committees
Ambassadors also call on members to help them become more engaged in Chamber activities and maximize their membership benefits. This year alone, ambassadors have reached out to several hundred members.
Ambassadors are volunteers who provide a valuable service to our organization. By maintaining a strong connection with our members, ambassadors develop business relationships and maintain networks that strengthen the chamber.
In return, ambassadors build strong and rewarding networks and relationships:
· Grow/develop both personally and professionally.
· Enhance business and expand prospect list.
· Establish reputation as a business committed to serving the Richardson area.
· Gain a true sense of accomplishment for being part of a group that serves others.
· Make recognizable contributions to help grow and improve the chamber.
Look for the blue jackets at the next Chamber event you attend. These are the people who can help you maximize your Chamber membership.
For information about joining the Ambassador Club, contact Sylvia Palmer 972-792-2816.