Chamber brings Robbins speaker for strategy workshop
March 28, 2019
Chamber brings Robbins’ speaker for strategy workshop
Chamber members can learn personal and professional strategy from a Robbins Institute veteran at a special luncheon workshop in April.
Dragan Trajkovski, a 14-year veteran with Robbins Research International, brings sales, sales management, business consulting, leadership development and entrepreneurial expertise to ignite results-driven training, workshops and success seminars aligned with Robbins Research International.
The lunch and workshop, “Unleash the power within,” will begin at 11 a.m. April 10 at Richardson Chamber of Commerce, 411 Belle Grove Dr., Richardson. The fee is $10.
The workshop will teach participants to improve performance by integrating Tony Robbins' 3-step process for creating lasting change in their personal and professional life.
Trajkovski advises and consults with executives, managers and sales professionals in the areas of personal and professional achievement and sales mastery. He travels and speaks to over 350 companies a year giving presentations and running training programs throughout North America. He has conducted over 2300 training workshops with organizations like Google, ESPN, Salesforce.com, WYNN Hotels and other top business organizations around the world.
Workshop topics will include:
- Learn the 3 strategies to immediately start achieving amazing results in any area of your life
- Discover the 5 habits of effective communication
- Discover the success cycle and learn how to apply it to every facet of your life
- Develop an unshakable mindset that will give you a more healthy and fulfilling life
- Determine a clear target of what you want in your career, finances, and relationships
Register here or call Andrea Young at 972-792-2819
Andrea Young, Events Assistant