Cosmetologist / Hair Stylist / Barber - Diesel Barbershop @ CityLine
Diesel Barbershop is a modern update of the old school barbershop designed to appeal to what today's men want in a haircut experience. Diesel Barbershop excels at giving awesome haircuts and the BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE in the business. Our clientele is crazy loyal and they need YOU to cut their hair!
Diesel Barbershop is looking for highly qualified barbers and stylists to join our team. The cutter’s role is to deliver the highest quality service to their clients. Whether it’s a haircut, shave, beard trim, or other, the cutters role is to perform a high-quality service by first conferring with the client to figure out what is important to them, what they’ve done in the past, and what they like and dislike.
This position has two main factors that are important. First is their technical skill. A Diesel Barbershop Cutter should have a decent amount of industry experience with the ability to perform a fade (1/2” or less) with shear work on the top of the head. They should be a drama free type person that can talk with and relate to others (their clients and co-workers). They will need to have flexible availability and be able to work nights and weekends with reliable transportation.
We provide a drama free work environment, paid time off, opportunity for advancement, a competitive hourly rate + tips, commission and bonus opportunity as well as optional health benefits. In everything we do our clients come first. If you believe you have what it takes to provide excellent customer service and great haircuts, we would like to speak with You!
Compensation Averages: $23-$36 per hour (or) $42,000-$65,000 per year
- A base pay of $13.00-$16.00 per hour
- Tips from clientele
- Commission on product sales
- Productivity Bonuses
- Full Time Positions and Part Time Positions
- Opportunity for growth/promotion
- Paid training on the cuts you need to know
- Commission on product sales starting day one
- Productivity Bonuses
- Recognition & Appreciation
- A location loaded with potential clients and high walk-in traffic
- Discount on products
- Health Care Available - Medical, Dental, Vision (full time employees)
- Holiday Pay (full time employees)
- Paid Time Off (full time employees and part time employees with flexible schedules)
We need Cosmos and Barbers who:
- Thrive in a fast-paced, no drama, pop culture shop.
- Are willing to do awesome shaves.
- Are you a Cosmo? No worries. We will train you to do amazing shaves.
- Give phenomenal customer service.
- Communicate clearly and pleasantly with clients and coworkers.
- Are team players that perform well under pressure.
- Are effective at Multi-Tasking.
- Enjoy learning in a supportive yet independent environment.
- Able to work a flexible full-time schedule, including evenings and weekends
- Can succeed in a culture that encourages teamwork and inclusiveness.
- Have a Valid State of Texas Cosmetologist or Barber License
Sound good? Step 1 is to complete the application.
Please be as detailed as you can. Once we have had a chance to review the awesomeness that is you, we'll give you a call to schedule an interview.
$500 Hiring Bonus to be paid on your 6-month anniversary of continuous employment. Applies to Stylist and Barbers Only.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $23.00 - $36.00 per hour