To request an employment application via email: email@example.com
Responsibilities/Expectations for the position Include:
- Be on time each scheduled work day and be willing to work overtime as necessary to meet customer commitments.
- Work diligently and efficiently to meet expected completion dates.
- Maintain a clean and safe working area.
- Ensure all proper production input is processed in a timely and correct manner.
- Follow all Safety Rules for your department and the plant.
- Able and willing to learn basic machine operations.
- Capable of lifting and carrying a 40 pound box.
9.Keep scrap/waste to a minimum. Identify waste/scrap and strive for its reduction in the department.
10.Understand quality as it pertains to your department and maintain strict focus and attention to detail.
11.Set a positive example for the associates in your area by your attitude, willingness, professionalism, timeliness, and work ethic. Show them courtesy and respect and expect the same from them.
Note: This is not an all-inclusive list of job responsibilities.
Metropak Standard Conduct
- Respectful Professionalism and Consideration of Others
- Honesty, Confidentiality and Ethical Behavior
- Cooperative & Supporting Teamwork
- Maintain a Culture of Belonging & Family Spirit
- Excellent Customer Service (Internal and External)
- Quality Work, Produced Effectively and Safely
- Safeguard Assets and Maximize/Improve Profits
- Compliance with Policies, Procedures and Guidelines